Here are a couple of extremely amorous, kind responses. We'd like to say 'Thank you!'
"... Savita Bhabhi is one hell of a song. Shor Bazaar's Savita Bhabhi does not not sound like any of that synthesized shit we started to hear post-90s. They sound like one of them - the elite league. The music from the era when dope was cheap and the sex was free. And THAT alone is enough for me." - AthiranWe've been covered in almost every form of media.
"The musical maestros of Shor Bazar, have given the followers of Savita Bhabhi, their very own anthem. The lyrics are cheeky and chock-full of sexual innuendos, coupled with some great guitar play and arrangements."
- CNN-IBN - Entertainment Tonight (30th of July, 2009 - 10.30 pm)
- Asian Age (Mumbai Edition - 30th July, 2009)
- Hindustan Times (Mumbai; HT Cafe - 30th July, 2009)
- Red 93.5 FM (Jigar's show, Mumbai - 29th of July, 2009)
- Times Of India (Mumbai Edition - 29th of July, 2009)
- Hindustan Times (Delhi; HT City - 29th of July, 2009)
- Radio City 94.3 FM (Malini's show, Mumbai - 28th July, 2009)
- Indian Express (Mumbai edition - 27th of July, 2009)
- DNA Sunday (Mumbai - 26th of July, 2009)
However, we are acutely aware of the possibility of misinterpretation of the song and its message. Especially, vis-a-vis newspaper articles, where our words, after extensive pruning, could transform into vicious political statements.
We would like to clarify one thing - we are not here to promote pornography. Instead, we believe in letting the masses decide what's appropriate for them - freedom in art and various ways of expression.
Please support us in this honest, humble venture.
(Our disclaimer is put up on our blog (*right-sided bar) and FB pages. We do COME in peace!)